What is Chiropractic?
The Greatest Wealth is Health
Chiropractic care aims to get to the source of the problem, not just treat the symptoms, as there is more to feeling healthy than just pain relief. As chiropractors, we look at your whole body, lifestyle, and health as one so we can provide the best possible care for you to improve your wellbeing.
We are very versatile and can help all kinds of people, including newborns, professional athletes, pregnant women, to people who sit at a desk 8 hours a day.
We can also help you recover from a variety of ailments including:
- Ankle sprains
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow
- Certain types of headache arising from the neck
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Back pain
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain
- Prevention of migraines
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
- Tension and inability to relax
We are usually “hands-on” but use a variety of techniques including:
- “Adjustments” or “Manipulation” to your joints, especially your spine
- Soft tissue massage and release
- Acupuncture or “dry needling”
- Kinesiology Tape
- Strengthening and/or stretching exercises to improve muscle balance, strength, and coordination
- Education to improve your recovery and general health
Why See A Chiropractor?
Seeing a Chiropractor makes you feel, move and function better!
More specifically it can:
- Reduce pain (both immediately and over long periods of time)
- Increase movement
- Improve how your brain processes information from your spine and body which ultimately makes everything work and feel better
- Improve your body strength
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
The number of sessions you need depends on a few factors, including age, stress levels and how long you’ve had the problem.
We will establish specific short-term and long-term goals for you and take into account your personal goals.
To reach these goals, a specific number of visits will be recommended. Initially, we generally recommend 2 chiropractic visits per week for 2 to 3 weeks, followed by a re-assessment, depending on your goals, then go from there.
A lot of patients choose to visit us for maintenance sessions which helps them stay in control of their health in the long-term, despite their modern lifestyles.
Ready to start? Book Online Here